Who It's For
All Skin Types
What It Is
Skin-repairing nighttime treatment that jumpstarts the anti-aging process with the multi-dimensional power of retinol plus comforting hydration.
What It Does
Powered by 0.3% retinol, this creamy formula sinks in to help speed up cell turnover and visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Skin tone looks more even, radiant, and pores look minimized. Delivers instant and lasting hydration, which helps comfort skin and offset dryness sometimes associated with retinol.*
*Tolerance to retinol varies by person.
Restores radiance with 1 use.
Minimizes the appearance of pores in 7 days.
Skin feels smoother in 28 days/4 weeks.
With continued use, visibly reduces lines and wrinkles.
Improves evenness of skin tone in 8 weeks.
Retexturizes skin in 12 weeks.
Provides instant and lasting hydration.
**Clinical testing on 27 women after using the products for 12 weeks.
- Retinol (0.3%): A pure form of Vitamin A, it’s an effective anti-aging ingredient known to help visibly reduce lines and wrinkles, minimize the appearance of pores, and smooth and refine texture.
- Youth-Boosting Blend: Helps skin look smoother. Includes acetyl hexapeptide-8, niacinamide, sigesbeckia extract, and ascorbic acid.
- Comforting Hydrator Blend: Helps infuse skin with hydration. Includes hyaluronic acid, mango seed butter, wheat and barley extract, coffee seed oil, squalane, and vitamin E.
How To Use
Apply pea size amount (0.25g) at night. Avoid eye area. Tip: For first two weeks, use every other night, then nightly. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using and the week after. Do not use with other retinol products, such as Clinique Fresh Pressed™ Overnight Booster with Pure Vitamin A (Retinol).
To help optimize the results of retinol, we suggest using as part of a regimen with other anti-aging products, such as:
- In AM: Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum + Clinique Smart™ SPF 15 Custom-Repair Moisturizer
- In PM: Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum + Clinique Smart Night™ Retinol + Clinique Smart Clinical™ MD Resculpt or Revolumize or Clinique Smart Night™ Custom-Repair Moisturizer (for added comfort if needed).
What you should know about retinol: Retinol is an extremely effective and powerful anti-aging ingredient. You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation, or ﬂaking (skin exfoliation). These conditions are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working.
If you experience increased discomfort when using Clinique Smart Night Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol, revert to once every other night until skin adjusts. This adjustment can take up to 4 weeks.
First time users and those with drier skin types may want to use Clinique Smart Night Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol every other night for more than 2 weeks to give skin additional time to adjust. For added comfort, use a mild cleanser and layer an additional moisturizer over Clinique Smart Night Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol.
Limit sun exposure in general. Be sure to apply a sunscreen of SPF15 or higher during the day while using and one week after stopping use of Clinique Smart Night Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Retinol. Note that extreme weather conditions such as wind or cold may be more irritating, so take the proper precautions to protect your face.
What else is this product free of?
Denatured alcohol, SLS, SLES, sulfates, synthetic colours.
Our Clinique Clean Philosophy
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
Subscribe to receive 5% off your first order!
Just subscribe to our newsletter and you'll instantly receive a discount code for 5% off your next order!